Poultry Processing Line Associate - (pay up to $16.75 per hour) IMMEDIATE OPENINGS/WTVY-4
Company: Wayne Farms
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Primarily responsible for working on aproduction line rotating and
learning positions on the line.Must always use and maintain
personal protective equipment, and work in compliance with all
company policies, NCC Animal Welfare Guidelines, and local, state
and federal policies, laws and regulations.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be able to follow directions and work in other departments
- Must be able to perform additional duties as assigned.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to safety
- Must wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Ability to work unsupervised and self-motivate.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and extended shift
- Sound work ethic, honesty and moral character.
- A desire to be at work every day and do your best.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude.
- All other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Relative poultry industry experience.
- Follow departmental and company safety policies and
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment (45F, 4C).
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift.
- Ability to beexposed to noise (>85 decibels), CO2, and
- Ability to bend, stoop, and lift up to 10 pounds repeatedly and
- Ability to frequently stoop, kneel, crawl, and bend.
- Ability to work in an environment with raw, live
Keywords: Wayne Farms, Dothan , Poultry Processing Line Associate - (pay up to $16.75 per hour) IMMEDIATE OPENINGS/WTVY-4, Other , Dothan, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!