Entry level Production
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
- Implement and comply with the environmental management
- Take part in the required activities required by the BU and the
- Respect the safety requirements.
- Ensure the quality produced.
- Respect the level of production.
- Respect the instructions for verification of the product.
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin
designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle,
including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm
equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and
solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more
environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences,
Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps
and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C.,Michelin North America employs
more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants
in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people
who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with
a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97
percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward
together with our company each year.
Michelin's status as a great place to work has been validated by
the leading authorities on workplace culture:
- Forbes list of "Most Diverse Place to Work" and "Best Employer
for New Grads"
- Fortune list of "World Most Admired Companies"
- Voted on the top 50 Employers list by the readers of Minority
Engineer magazine, Women Engineer magazine and STEM Workforce
- Top Company for Women to work for in Transportation.
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development,
ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More
than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we
offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to
grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better
Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total
Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life
insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Paternity leave
- Maternity leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of
minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need
accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a
disability, please contact us at email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship