Full-Time Teller - South Region Branches
Company: Avadian Credit Union
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Each region has its own Tag Team. The employees on a Tag Team
rotate traveling and working in the branches in their region. When
a full-time position becomes available in one of their regions
branches, the employees on the Tag Team would be considered for
placement in that branch. This region is our South Region and
covers Dothan, SAMC, Geneva, and Mobile.
Primary Job Role: Respond to member needs by receiving
and processing financial transactions while providing the highest
level of member delight and satisfaction possible.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Accurately process financial transactions in accordance with
Avadians teller standards and protocols (i.e. placing appropriate
holds, examining checks for proper endorsements, etc.)
- Sell travelers checks and cashier checks, and redeem bonds
- Cross-sell Avadians full range of financial products and
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must be able to travel to branches in the specific region
(Dothan, SAMC, Geneva, and Mobile) and stay for extended periods of
time when needed.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills, positive
attitude, pleasant demeanor, decisiveness, and
- Must have the ability to use online computer system, organize
transactions and accurately handle large sums of money.
- Position will require employee to work on Saturdays from 8:45
a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
Experience: Up to six months of similar or related
Education: A high school education or GED
Please note - submitting a resume does not guarantee any
future action by Avadian Credit Union.
Avadian Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Avadian Credit Union, Dothan , Full-Time Teller - South Region Branches, Other , Dothan, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!