Patient Care Student Intern - Oncology/Palliative Care -various shifts
Company: Southeast Alabama Medical Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Southeast. Always the right career direction.
- Completion of the first three semesters of the approved
curriculum of an RN program;
- Current enrollment in the approved curriculum of an RN
- Once RN program is completed, if Patient Care Student Intern II
cannot pass NCLEX on the first or second attempt, the Patient Care
Student Intern II will be placed in a PCA position with a decrease
in rate of pay.
LANGUAGE/ COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
- Must be able to read and write clearly and legibly;
- Must be able to read, write and speak English;
- Ability to communicate effectively in an emergency
- Successful course completion in Basic Cardiac Life
- Annual completion of established competency requirements;
- Ability to function under stressful situations;
- Experience in operating personal computers, including operation
of computer software in a Windows environment (preferred)
Join one of Forbes 500 best mid-sized employers in America.
Keywords: Southeast Alabama Medical Center, Dothan , Patient Care Student Intern - Oncology/Palliative Care -various shifts, Other , Dothan, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!