Company: Home Instead
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Looking for compassionate, dedicated people that love caring
and are available to work 12 hour
Flexible Hours, Competitive Pay, Paid Training.
CAREGivers are appropriately
trained on infection control practices and PPE use.
Must be at least 21 years old.
Home Instead is looking for CAREGivers to become a part of our
team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults
throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of
non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and
meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Experience preferred but not necessary - skills training provided
by Home Instead*
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Personal Care Assistance
- Mobility Assistance
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle
record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
(required for driving clients)
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Dothan , CAREGiver, Other , Dothan, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!