Company: US Foods
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Call (844) 751-4160 for more information!
Join Our Community of Food People!*5,000 dollar sign on bonus!!! We
help you make it! Top drivers can earn up to $90KBenefits medical,
dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, strong safety culture, and
much more! Benefits start day ONE, stellar local leadership, best
place to work!US Foods has a lot to offer:
- Home daily with local routes
- US Foods is the company for you where your hard work is
rewarded, start making top pay
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- 401 (k) Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision benefits are available to
you on your first day
- Company with a history of promotion from within and unlimited
career growth opportunities w/ ongoing job skills and leadership
development trainingJOIN OUR TRANSPORTATION TEAM!Ready to build a
career with a company that's leading the foodservice industry?US
Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and
history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and a
continuous improvement focus.CDL A Delivery Driver At US Foods we
help our customers make it with products and services that shape
the communities where we live and work. We are passionate about
demonstrating the same commitment to helping our employees make it
through continued professional growth opportunities and broad
career path potential. As a CDL A Delivery Driver, you will have an
impact on our customers by delivering our meats, produce, frozen
goods, groceries, dry goods, equipment and supplies to their
drop-off sitesMain Ingredients of the Job
- Drive to and deliver customer orders to meet scheduled customer
times and maintain adequate productivity rate to meet delivery
- Unload products from the trailer with a hand truck or by hand
and place items in designated customer storage area.
- Verify delivery of correct items with customer and obtain
- Collect money (cash or checks) where required.
- Heavy customer service- customer interaction.
- Willing and able to:
- Perform repeated, manual heavy lifting of items up to 80 pounds
- Make frequent stops during the course of a work shift.
- Drive and work in inclement weather conditions.What You Bring
to the Table
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid CDL A issued by the state of legal residence
with necessary endorsements and DOT qualified.
- Minimum six months commercial driving experience or three
months of foodservice or food and beverage delivery experience
- Ability to operate manual transmission preferred.Why US
Foods?Our customers' success goes far beyond great food. At US
Foods, we work to exceed expectations and give our customers the
competitive edge they need. At the foundation of those efforts are
our cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work ethic,
collaborative spirit, and commitment to service.At US Foods , we
are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and reward
our employees for their dedication and hard work. If you join our
team, we provide flexibility and options to fit every stage of your
Qualified drivers, Call (844) 751-4160 to speak with a recruiter
Keywords: US Foods, Dothan , Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Wetumpka, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!